- Acquiring presentation skills.
- Overcoming presentation difficulties.
- Understanding body language.
- Gain experiences about how to prepare a presentation material.
Module 1: Body Language.
Module 2: Presentation tools.
Module 3: Presentation skills.
Module 4: Professionalism at training.
Module 5: Editing presentation topics.
Module 6: Difficulties at presentation.
Module 7: Do’s and Don’ts at presentation.
Module 8: Workshops and Brain Storming.
Adjuvant tools for course implementation:
- Attendant Manual Book.
- Power Point Presentation.
- Flipchart & white board.
- Compact Disc (entire course as WinWord Format and PPT Copy).
- Case presentation and problem solving.
- Group Discussion.
- Post-assessment for each trainee.
- Final implementation report edited by instructor.
Who Should Attend
- Training Department Staff.
- Office Managers.
- Those who are willing to learn.